Saturday, November 22, 2014

A Life in a Day - a short film by Sun Life


Last night I was able to finally visit the wake of a former colleague who suffered from stroke and passed away at a young age of 30.

I can still clearly recall way back 2011, I had the opportunity to talk to him about his personal dreams and plans in the future during our one-on-one Personnel Improvement Plan (P.I.P) Sessions. He had so many plans to improve his life and help his family, even wanting to work abroad just to earn more and starting his own business. He was a silent worker, someone who prefer not to be recognized and was one of the most hardworking salesman in our operations group.

His death not only reminded me that life is short and death is just around the corner. He reminded me of how important and noble my job as an insurance advisor is and how important it is to reach out to as many people as possible in order for them to realize how important it is to prepare and ensure that your dreams for your family don't die with you.

So today, I would like to share with you this beautiful short film by Sun Life entitled "Life In A Day" which captures the life cycle seen through a young boy inside the hospital and finding hope amidst a difficult situation.

Just a little warning though, before you watch this video, make sure to grab some tissues as it might make you end up a bit teary-eyed like how it did to me. :P It made me reminisce my childhood days and made me look back on how my parents and even our relatives worked hard to take care of us. It also made me look forward to the future -- fulfilling my dreams, marriage and raising a beautiful family.




I hope you enjoyed the video! :)

Life is short, go follow your heart, chase your dreams, cherish every moment you spend with your family and of course, PLAN for your future and for your family's Financial Security. We only live once. :)



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

And my God shall supply all your needs according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. - Phillipians 4:19