Thursday, October 23, 2014

Your Mcdo Value Meal is more expensive than an Insurance

While walking to Ayala Terminal earlier with my client, he told me that at the age of 34, he realized that he had spent so much on material things that are way more expensive than an insurance investment, like gadgets and other stuffs that we call "luho".

He told me how he could not believe that saving money for as low as Php 43.00 per day, which is cheaper than a MCDO Value meal, he could secure his dreams for his daughter and his wife as well as plan for a brighter financial future through mutual funds. What made me even happier was when he told me that he would share this to as many people as he can. He is now an advocate of financial literacy.

Thank you Lord for this mission! Thank you Lord for today!

1 life insured = 1 Family protected.

No comments:

Post a Comment

And my God shall supply all your needs according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. - Phillipians 4:19